Texas Holdem King 2

Play online and feel the thrill of No Limit Hold'em on your mobile.

No Limit Texas Hold'em is a game of skill, cunning and deception. It's not enough to have the right cards; you have to know when to hold'em or fold'em and when to go all-in. With Texas Hold'em King 2, you can experience the thrill of No Limit Hold'em on your mobile device wherever you are.

1-11 of 12« Prev     2      Next »
thetrigger Posted: May 17th, 2010 at 1:15pm
I've been playing this game for over a year, it is totally BS! every time i increase my cash i end up losing to the most ridiculous hands and have to start over again.
its very annoying especially since its obvious that the players KNOW what cards are going to come up and raise when I have bad cards and fold immediately every time I have a good hand...
I have the blackberry curve 8900 and I want to know if there are any ways to beat the computer or if there are any cheats to increase my cash, its a fun game but gets very irritating and boring when i cannot win (and I am a good poker player, I've won lots of money playing real people so I know thats not the problem)
any info or help would be great!
thanks!
shawnieboy Posted: May 28th, 2010 at 8:20pm
Have to figure out the computer players personalities. I just took first place in the world series after about 3 months of play. I have something like $6.4M in cash. Just have to be stupid gutsy sometimes I guess. BTW...I didnt use any cheats.
toodopeboy Posted: June 3rd, 2010 at 9:26pm
i have 50 million i used to have 45 then i pressed reset bankroll and now i just got back i do it by raising 50k then going alll in for no reason and i win
jdlux Posted: June 23rd, 2010 at 11:44pm
Just today, I hit $17.16M in cash, in 'single player' games! Only been playing for bout' 3 months.
sra2025 Posted: August 12th, 2010 at 3:27am
IBlacberry required me to update and after I did it took away over $115 Million I had in winnings and put me back to $500. I never reset my bank roll. Can I recover it?
webhouse Posted: November 1st, 2010 at 10:23pm
Did you ever get an answer on recovering funds? My BB reset today and I lost my bankroll :(
Garbeau Posted: December 3rd, 2010 at 6:55pm
The most totally unrealistic and ludicrous Texas game ever, far better games out there, sadly not on a blackberry. If you try to play the game as a poker player, you have absolutely no chance whatsoever. It can only be described as amusement as you gamble on decent hands only to see the most amazing luck experienced by the computer players virtually every time. The regularity of FH's, flushes, even 4 of a kind that appear is just impossible and when you fold invariably the flop deliveries what would have been runs, flushes, two pairs, even FH's. The royal cards and aces the opposition get is just incredible, yet the player gets 8 high or less time after time and when a Q or higher pair is dealt, it invariably gets beaten. Only been playing it for a few weeks, never fails to amuse though. Not sure I could play long enough to accummulate 1m never mind 100's of millions.
w4lnut Posted: December 6th, 2010 at 8:46pm
Try the latest Texas Hold 'em King - Free to download at getthklive.com

Solves a lot of the issues from the THK2 and THK3 games.
berlinfamily Posted: January 17th, 2011 at 3:06am
Someone tell me how i got beaten out of 24k i had a A,K,Q,J,10 I got beaten by the comp. it had K,Q,J,10,9 My hand wouldve won in real life the game cheats a little i noticed.
Mechanicus Posted: April 7th, 2011 at 7:53pm
I have often lost to the other hands with an obvious winning hand on my part. The computer will say they won with 2 pair and they only have one. I have 2 pair at the time and I Lose. This is very frustrating to say the least. This happens quite a bit.

Can anyone tell me why. I likeBerlinfamily feel that the computer cheats or is just poorly programmed.
1-11 of 12« Prev     2      Next »