Bplay

Bplay is the premier shopping destination for the world's top entertainment products for BlackBerry users. Bplay's online and mobile portals offer games, themes, music, wallpapers, lifestyle applications and other products for people on the go, with the ability to quickly and easily download products directly to device. Use this forum for support on Bplay specific topics like activation codes, purchase inquiries and any comments you have.

1-4 of 4« Prev          Next »
graffixx Posted: July 26th, 2010 at 5:23pm
So I updated the device software OS on my Bold 9650 and now all of my earnings/bank roll got reset to $500.

How do I get it back?
ice003 Posted: July 26th, 2010 at 9:08pm
Hey there graffixx - To the best of my knowledge it's doubtful there's a way to retrieve your game funds after you've upgraded your device's OS.. but for a more factual response, please send your issue to support@blpay.com to be sure of that.

On the plus side, if you're playing THK2 right now, they should be able to offer you an upgrade to THK3! Give them a shot, and best of luck (on and off the table)!

-Ice
airhonda2009 Posted: December 9th, 2010 at 11:46am
mattman_4444 Posted: December 13th, 2010 at 3:18pm
Hey folks,

Unfortunately the bankroll is lost on those older versions of the game. This is the latest installment and we have addressed this issue. You can get it here for FREE!

http://getthklive.com/

Cheers,
1-4 of 4« Prev          Next »