Ka-Glom!

Combine the explosive Ka-Glom jelly to blast blocks and get the ultimate chain reaction. Ka-Glom is a high-pressure game of falling blocks. Of the two block types, only the Ka-Glom jelly is explosive. Connect four Ka-Gloms of the same color to start an explosive reaction eliminating all connecting blocks of that color. In building huge chain-reacting explosions your Ka-Glom Factor increases and the bonus points multiply. Play in Survival mode for a classic puzzle experience or try some deep thinking with the Puzzle mode.

1-11 of 62« Prev     2 3 4 5 …      Next »
TheIdolDrJones Posted: March 25th, 2009 at 9:35pm
I just created this discussion to discuss the daily puzzles, and hopefully find some hints for the harder ones. Today's puzzle, 'Kitten', took a while but I eventually got it.
TheIdolDrJones Posted: March 26th, 2009 at 2:20pm
Today's puzzle: 'Bombs.' Solved in one try.
w4lnut Posted: March 30th, 2009 at 7:54pm
I can't get the Monday March 30th Puzzle: RUBIK'S is tough!
TheIdolDrJones Posted: March 31st, 2009 at 9:10pm
Been skipping school for a few days and I come back to...Spring? Can't solve it!
TheIdolDrJones Posted: April 2nd, 2009 at 7:55pm
'Mix Up' wasn't too bad today. Probably a ton of ways to solve it. Lots of explosions, though, which are very satisfying for some reason.
TheIdolDrJones Posted: April 9th, 2009 at 5:46pm
Card Trick was the puzzle today. Anybody have a problem with it?
TheIdolDrJones Posted: April 20th, 2009 at 8:47pm
Bloc. Took a few tries, then it suddenly made sense.
chesteria Posted: June 4th, 2009 at 7:57pm
First try for today's :)

Anyone else?
k1kk0 Posted: June 25th, 2009 at 1:44pm
Not able to solve Berry Berry. Anyone else?
Marcocult Posted: June 25th, 2009 at 1:58pm
Berry Berry was uploaded to the servers uncorrectly, so it's not solvable :(

Sorry about that, we have put in place measures to avoid similar occurencies in the future.
1-11 of 62« Prev     2 3 4 5 …      Next »